Friday, March 12, 2010

Hey, Jealousy.


I wish I was a little bit taller. I wish I was a baller. I wish I had a sweet-ass name like some of the people I work with, you feel me? Seriously folks, would you rather go through life pushing a pencil with a name like Matthew Johnson, or KICKING FUCKING ASS as Barkevious Mingo?

Yeah, thought so.

Which brings us to the reason we're here. Inspired by (and totally ripping off) a favorite March Madness time-waster, we'll spend the next however-long pouring over some of the best names my co-workers have to offer. I present to you the first (last?) annual MT Name of the Year bracket.

In the coming days we'll narrow down the field of 2500+ names to a select field of 32, at which time we'll open up the polls to you to determine our winner, bracketology-style. That is, assuming I can figure out this whole blog thing, else I'll just pick a winner myself.

It's friday night, and I feel alright, so get your popcorn ready.. 'cause this thing is ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment